Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Chyna Bra And Panty Match

Bar Mitzvah

No this word has nothing to do with a bar, but is the name for a Jewish party. The original meaning behind this festival which stands is that boys aged 13 and girl aged 12 years, begin to take on religious duties. It is similar to our confirmation. Religious parents bring their children to Jerusalem to the Wailing Wall, where they can read the first time in the scrolls. However, since the kibbutz is not religious, is here just celebrated only. This year, 20 children exceeded this limit. Instead of celebrating each child individually, you put in the kibbutz the celebration on the same date. Any family that has a bar mitzvah child gets money from the kibbutz to organize a festival. Last week it was about time again. Kibbutz rose 20 parties. I am told that on average at a party 150 people participate. That would be A 3000 partying people. By comparison, the kibbutz is home to around 950 people. Not bad right? Also, I was invited to a party such as a guest. Together with my host Father in the evening I went to the scene. As usual, Israel is first of all eat and drink properly. With a full stomach can just celebrate better. So we expected a grand buffet with many treats. A little of everything collected, I was busy eating for the next hour. The food was excellent. I found interesting was that while we were eating on the host always appeared with a bottle of Jagermeister and us, the glass refills. Well of course I had nothing against it and indulged me a couple of "hunters" as they call it here. In order not to fall from the chair I went to the dessert buffet and then fell to, really. Who can resist these delicious already J Approximately went at nine clock then the whole society into the neighborhood outside the kibbutz amphitheater. There should be a show place of the children. With half an hour late, we went actually happening. The children performed a theater. Unfortunately, I do not understand the punch lines each but it was still amusing. At the end of the piece were then ignited and fire throughout the amphitheater, the bravest of the children showed the audience a Seilakt. By going through the fire bow, then the beginning of religious obligation and therefore the adult was also carried out symbolically. After the feast was over and I went home with many happy memories for me to cut down on the ear. [Pictures Bar Mitzvah]

0 comments:

Post a Comment