first Is there something that has given you or you taken in 2010 have?
everal V , many experiences, and I would, however, omitted one or the other but very happy ... but ultimately it's good it was rejected, and all this has come about because you can learn from everything grow at all, and stronger. And it also helps not to brood about the past, you have to look forward.
second What do you expect from the next twelve months?
Hmm ... I just let come to me ... but I hope it goes off a bit quiet and with less excitement than last year. I have lots of plans, but this is, after all on myself implement.
third What makes up a day to a happy person?
I've found the best man I can do myself, and I may get married this year. I have a family to which I can trust, and an equally great in-law family. Last year, we have found a new home where we feel comfortable, and have many good friends in our neighborhood. I'm studying I enjoy, a job prospect, and hobbies where I can let off steam me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment