Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Streetcar Named Desire The Scarlet Letter




first How many of your friendships have lasted longer than 10 years? What do you think, what your current friends will you be in 10 years is important?

I would say, friendships are like life and develop themselves. Some friends a just a short piece of the life cycle, others accompany longer. Whom I would not miss is a friend from school days - 5 years together and share more easily welded together ;-)


second What conclusions can you draw from what you have experienced so far?

One has to simply accept what is past as what it was - to brood about it makes no sense to just learn from it or laugh about.

One has to go his way, without being put off while the other, eventually you have to get themselves clear with his life, and not the others.

military precision scale life planning should be treated with caution, it is must be always open to what ...


third What legacy do you want to leave?

Hmm ... good question, which I've never actually made me really think. I hope once I can do my part in ensuring that certain values are not lost completely forgotten.


0 comments:

Post a Comment