One reason I am
wesewegen recently moved to Munich was to search for the new Catrice assortment. I somehow thought that is still almost anywhere, but it was in two stores where I am clean: o In the second there was also luckily the Foundation. was
The new p2-range methods are also available in my DM, but were all nail lacquers are interesting for me were sold out, so I only took the lipstick and the cracking-coat.
[Here my camera went. _. ]
The new p2-range methods are also available in my DM, but were all nail lacquers are interesting for me were sold out, so I only took the lipstick and the cracking-coat.
[Here my camera went. _. ]
059 Copacabana
180 Breakfast at Tiffany's
YES at last, a black lipstick! Muahahaa wanted, I actually now have a carnival assortment ausm down, but that it is also ^ - ^
YES at last, a black lipstick! Muahahaa wanted, I actually now have a carnival assortment ausm down, but that it is also ^ - ^
Prices:
Foundation: 6,49 €
lipstick: 3,99 €
Eyeshadow: 2,79 €
tufts: 2,49 €
p2 kram should be known =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment