Yes actually, I wanted so trap a few impressions of my weekend, but somehow it is then almost only pictures of Schminkkram or the like have become. But it was not much going on, I was doing Thursday and Friday and today I was pretty crappy in Munich, there was nothing exciting except that I've discovered the new Catrice assortment. P2 also, but there were all interesting nail polish already gone. The H & M dress I wanted did not exist, so I ordered it online * narf *
BTW: 200 READERS:) OOOBERTOLL ♥ ♥ Thank
! flood of images:
in your hair
the stuff works wonders! to keep my lure survive 3 days and rest the night when I would not rumrollen on my hair!
realtiv a new series of guhl far as I know. also have the flushing and both are very good!
on your nails
the eyes
on the lips
BUY omg! Lippencil of Zoeva, I LOVE this color, soo incredibly beautiful! Color output is great and uses very little product. one probably should erlörtern I once in a separate post .. ♥
other stuff
doofes game, but allianz arena is really impressive!
0 comments:
Post a Comment