Sunday, June 17, 2007

Axis 206 Camera Repair

About my job

Today (Sunday) is the first working day in Israel. This means for me a new work week begins. After doing a lot of trips, etc. I reported you interested sure what I been up here working moderately. I arrived not knowing exactly where I'm going to work in the kibbutz. There were three possibilities. First, the food center of the kibbutz, second in the printing or as a third option as a landscape gardener. My wish, of course, the printing job would have been. The hope was shattered but then pretty quickly. The printer prints security documents, ie bank checks clearance, credit cards, bills for phone providers and all tickets for Israel to be produced here. On a tour I had the opportunity to see the company from within. Much of the equipment used is from Müller Martini from Switzerland (for those interested). This was until now everything had something to do with the printer. Work there is, unfortunately, for security reasons. After some investigations it was clear finally that I get a job in the Food Center. The main task of the catering centers, the supply of approximately 950 residents of the kibbutz with food. Since the philosophy of the kibbutz community, is also eaten together. Previously, the houses each had no kitchens. Today, however, each house has a kitchen and people are slowly but surely to cook for themselves. For those who do not is the way the three main meals to eat at the food center. The center consists of three main divisions cuisine, service and shop. As my host mother is the head of the service, I got a job in that department. Together with the other employees (including other students) I am now responsible for ensuring that residents receive food three times a day. I work so quasi in customer service. Specifically, I'll take care of the material flow from the kitchen to the buffet and around the material flow back into the clearing. I already have some weaknesses in the system and discovered this "WING-Like" optimized. So now, every employee is a full container to the buffet and in exchange for an empty back :-) Next to my job includes cleaning and maintenance of the entire dining room. For this I am glad to have chosen to major in Plant, if I may the subject of facility management is now very good. Well the job is not really demanding, but I'm glad to be able to work anything. That the working atmosphere among the staff is relaxed and friendly. Also, we usually go after work to the pool or meet with friends to a game of Monopoly play. [Pic article]

0 comments:

Post a Comment