Friday, June 1, 2007
Letter Of Recommendation For Hygiene
My Way Internship in Israel Israel
This is first post directly from Tel Aviv, Israel. The road to Tel Aviv turned out to be a very painstaking. The story about the trip to Israel, I will tell shortly. The beginning of the trip was in the Zurich airport. After checking in we went through passport control point for hand luggage review, which all passengers of all airlines had to go through. As I flew with them and ELAL known for extremely strict controls, I was forewarned. My fears were then actually true. Arriving at the gate to send me to a private conversation with a security guard of ELAL. This asked about the reason for my trip to Israel, where I wanted to go if I have weapons in their luggage and much more. When the interrogation was over, I was met by another security guard and we walked together in a separate room full of electronic devices that looked very bizarre. The officials seemed to care much for my luggage and I had all hand luggage on a table and remove . Interpret Then they said sit down and wait. While I sat there all subjects were examined with a detector. When it was clear that I "clean" I do not entertain and terrorist intentions, I could give my bags again and leave the room. Outdoor hardly came already another security man and demanded the keys to my luggage bag. This I had protected a small palace from thieves. Reluctantly, I gave him the keys and looked after him as he disappeared with it for a few minutes later to return it. "Everything OK", announced he had and I finally got my boarding pass and was allowed to enter. The flight went smoothly and I landed safely in Tel Aviv. But before I could leave the airport, passport control was again a short survey. When these were completed successfully, I could finally move again. I used this also and have already explored the surroundings a bit. [First Images from Israel]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment