Saturday, June 9, 2007
Renting Farmhouse Tables
bike tour of the Gaza Strip after along
This morning I had the opportunity to make with my host parents a bike tour. To this end, we rented bikes. The people here are totally in the bike fever and train hard on their skills. So we went to approximately half seven in the morning going to pick up the bikes. Then we headed for the Gaza Strip. On our way we crossed a memorial and the old location of the kibbutz. The buildings have been numerous fights quite affected. Well entrenched army tanks, which are waiting ready to fight for their duties, crossed our path. Once at the border road to Gaza, we drove north. It suddenly heard behind us deafening noise. This came from two main battle tanks, which were on a Patroullienfahrt. Since I am shooting in the Swiss Army tank driver, I could not miss the opportunity and shot summarily a few photos. After this stop we went over many hills and fields back to the kibbutz, which was waiting to have breakfast on us. [Pictures Bike Tour]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment