Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Body Piercing In Metro Manila Malls

AWKW Addendum

hats but now I caught before Christmas, there was still so much to do and I'm just come to nothing more ... but now is time time for the supplement of the Kalendertürchen of AWKW


On 8. There Were these great pearls, and I've already an idea how I'll handle it ...

On 9 we continued with some literature, I am curious how this will read ...



On 10 was allowed to snack ...


On 11 gabs a tube of hand cream, perfect for knitters hands ;-) much troubled, especially in this weather



And then the skein was finished on 12 ... be it made a delicious tea, currant cherry, and that was a pair of socks, which move in the sock drawer guests. In addition to the patches for the woman Schulz the wool has also served for a small sock, which is already to be the first part of my project next year's Advent ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment