Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mfc App Has Stopped Working

skein 2


Yesterday it was time, I was able to unpack skein 2:


is and come out of this great skein of a yarn by Lang Yarns in a great purple color gradient of the Picture not so good to come off. You do not believe I've been looking forward, purple is my absolute favorite color right now and while I wish I already always get something ... and then the wool is too soft, so cuddly, I decided to have something out of it for the warm to knit neck, specifically a Pimpelliese. Until the first package I am not yet come, but knitting with this yarn is fun, I'm thrilled!

And here I must also express my Imp Mama once a huge thank you! The skein and its contents are just great, and I really sweetens the whole advent of time - me in the evening sit in silence, knit Kerzchen on the Advent wreath, and the "day trip" has already become a real ritual, in which time to rest may occur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment