So hats .... started a few inches, and the first surprise was a small tea light ....
Pimpelliese ... and continued to grow .... in the pic as a crocheted strawberry as a key ring, which was the next Schenkli ...
... and that's the current status of the Pimpelliese ... after a few days I am not come to knitting, I've knitted several doors at once. The result was the Schenklis are bottom of the picture are missing, however, the chocolate and a snow globe that is unfortunately shattered on the road.
any case, I am looking forward to the 24th if my Pimpelliese is finally finished and I can run it ... the wool is just great, I find this gradient total toll!
Pimpelliese ... and continued to grow .... in the pic as a crocheted strawberry as a key ring, which was the next Schenkli ...
... and that's the current status of the Pimpelliese ... after a few days I am not come to knitting, I've knitted several doors at once. The result was the Schenklis are bottom of the picture are missing, however, the chocolate and a snow globe that is unfortunately shattered on the road.
any case, I am looking forward to the 24th if my Pimpelliese is finally finished and I can run it ... the wool is just great, I find this gradient total toll!
0 comments:
Post a Comment