Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Birthday Compatiblity

[uni] The time campus - student newspaper

Since then, I go to college and bought the study guide of "Time", I am also on the output series "Campus" hear and find them pretty good. It is published every two months (unfortunately so rare) and new costs 2,50 €.
It covers some general topics for students and the university, this time focused on "Love and the Life." But only as the main article, of course, there are still many smaller items around it.










the paper I like very much now, they are little tips and is written with a certain something. By students for students;)
So who knows they have not looked, but a look, it's worth it;)
[2 photos, I was not able to upload, because it meant having to turn blogger and me incredible power! I hate it disgusting * Hmph *]

0 comments:

Post a Comment