first Why do you blog? And since when?
I started it, looking around at various blogs, and had a lot of fun there and have found great signs of inspiration, and I was thinking, something I do too :-). I think I started in the summer of 2008, if I'm right in the head ...
second What do you think, why your readers read your blog?
No idea, I hope because they like what I offer here hab.
third Do you think that you're blogging in 10 years time?
10 years, that's a long time, I guess then I'll work pretty much in my spare time with my loved ones in a lexicographic we planned series of publications of features, build a small home, and one or the other child have hanging on my skirt. But since I have neither the beading needle from the knitting needles come off, will probably continue to show something here ... and a stack of books or files are then but a hugely ungrateful audience to Feeback to knit socks or jewelry to give ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment