Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mount And Blade Tutorial Cheat

Cosmic Nails with Eyeko


ago eeewigen At times I once ordered Eyeko and lately I've then used a paint but times like this! In the vial of the paint looks so sweet of brightly in viielen colors on the nails but then the whole is different.
Price: 5 coatings for 11 € I think, more accurate in their place Online Shop
Order : covering after 2 coats, although I would not expect after the first.
Drying time: suuper! 1 * I give here, and then quickly dries almost no paint on me was thrilled
durability : bombastic! 5 day has kept a single chip oooohne! a big plus point.
Color: Mh so, dunno how I like it. In-itself behind the color ne nice idea, but on the nails of shimmer / glitter (in particular in all its color) is only in very precise hinsehn visible, otherwise it acts more like as if you have rumgepanscht total and hammer out not a regular job.


My new requirements in terms of shimmer / glitter / glitter paint are 2 of Orly:> "Space Cadet" and "Galaxy Girl. "Such beautiful colors! I MUST they've also already found a few ebay shops that offer this, but to the" Tease-y Does It "by OPI and so far even with the coatings gabs never simultaneously where to buy, but I lie in wait;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment