is here ... yes again peace has returned. Many other duties I have unfortunately not allowed to spend more time on the Web or with my hobbies. But I still was not idle during the period. Hofer was
Nachdems at cheap cotton yarn, is with me again broke the Granny fever ... first some 08/15, but then I stumbled on Dawanda an e-book of creative luck (I can only recommend the way) there's about Häkelrondelle, and since I had the idea that you could somehow VER-granny-s ... and I've also started the same.
Well, I've given myself too hard to cut my socks wool remains something. I have a few verschulzt - soon I must once again show a photo and some socks are created. Pairs and individuals. Individuals are already the beginning of my this year's Advent project - because after Christmas before Christmas ;-)
But now comes first but the summer, and as you can see, the sun winks all right with warm us in, and that is why I go now awaken to the balcony sometimes so slowly out of hibernation ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment