Thursday, February 17, 2011

How To Get Cheats On Gpsphone On Cyberduck

Catrice Flora Lista LE + essence lack


The miller is too practical as I could not pass each time encouraging home fix. Just before the freeway;)
There I found yesterday a completely unspoilt flora Lista stand! I wanted the undbedingt Rouge have, I am very grad to apricot tones. Mixed the color is very beautiful! I found the eye shadow was so great, so he had to go with, and as I already I was in the truest sense of the word essence of paint "Choose me!" angefunkelt, I thought to myself "give the little essence varnishes one more chance." I normally walk straight past in essence, let's see if the paint proves worthy. ^ ^

"choose me!" € 1.25

Duo Blush "As Lively as ever" 3.95 €

left: Pink-shade / / middle: arpicot-colored clay / / right: mixed colors
jaa my swatches are again not particularly great, but I think the colors are so beautiful and in many other ordinary blogs swatches;)

Eyeshadow "Berry Ferry" € 2.75
(Swatch wanted not work, so I not show, gives only yield false impression ^ ^)

Do you have what you indulged in the LE or is there with you they do not have? The miller is also a class yet, because there hardly breaks forth for shopping Schminkkram and therefore the LE's always survive for long. Last week was still the Illuminating Powder around from the last Catrice LE .

0 comments:

Post a Comment