Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cycling Shaped Birthday Cake

three nights left ...

is on Wednesday at 10.30am it will pass! I wrote all exams and first semester break (there was anything I Vorrausgesetzt oo) I think almost no idea how quickly the first semester is rushed past me. In October, I was totally ignorant as far as the university and now I know I at least ever made (which in this vast complex is not always easy). As for all the administrative, organizational & Notenkram I'm not really become smarter, but that will still ^ - ^ I
've had soo much planned for the holidays, viiel first and foremost, of course, take my Freundi that I see right now is running well wenns so only once a week.
I will be with him when he moved to Munich, a veeery make Munich-tag. go to many places where we were not running through the streets and discover charming cafes. Since I have many years so close to Münchgen usual and still no one knows it, too huge. In the course I will observe once again to the zoo, was there for ages not more!
might go swimming on the list. Enjoy the first days of spring, cycling, Shisha enable be much out there and of course, have fun:) Some birthdays are on soon, which means to celebrate and drink a lot, Yay. Have been so long nothing around really celebrate with all my folks from home ... this is super!

The stuff here is then displaced in the first time! Both folders are full of scripts, work sheets and summary statistics of only 250 pages + this semester! Will not my shelves after the study see oO



0 comments:

Post a Comment