1. How many of you have your own blog? And what are their priorities?
second What is probably the biggest mistake you can make as a blogger?
Hmmm ... tough question, which is at the discretion of each blogger what he finds for himself right and wrong. I'd put it to me to divulge too much of their private life. I read like one or two times on some blogs, but I think somewhere we should draw the line sometimes. In particular, because when it comes to children. Who knows how the later times to stand, when mom or dad the entire childhood in the network make it public ... and finally run around out there so even crazy enough, and as you can not be too careful.
What I personally also always quite "great" find, the Zickereien departing there in the vastness of the Internet so ... and best of all I like people to equip themselves with anti Zicken buttons, which are always in my eyes , which would have most need themselves. But somehow I envy these people also have to .... what have the time, and otherwise lead a carefree life that have to do nothing else than to settle their private feuds ... chacun à son goût.
third How would you explain to your grandma, what a blog?
My grandma're both unfortunately passed away ... but my grandpa has 93 years just done a computer course, because who knows what he can think of anything yet :-)
I would in simple terms even as a kind of virtual diary call.
0 comments:
Post a Comment